The Digital Fifth actively recruits passionate, open-minded, and accomplished people. If you are interested in pursuing a career with us, apply through the below form.
Come on board! Here is the profile for our current vacancy:-
Creating Digital / Business Strategy/Growth Strategy for NBFCs /Banks /Companies /Fintechs: The Digital Fifth is working on Digital Strategy and initiatives for Financial Institutions, Startups, and GOI, Middle East and southeast Asia. These strategies require deep research as well as analysis to give long term strategy, which is a key expectation from the candidate.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Consulting assignments working with Clients from onsite and offsite locations along with senior consultants
- Conduct research on various business and technology subjects in line with consulting assignments
- Prepare set of questionnaire and conduct discussions with customer stakeholders to collate inputs, build insights
- Prepared detailed project report for consulting assignment
- Process Re-Engineering – Carried out As-Is assessment of processes and systems and proposed To-Be processes, systems
and service delivery improvement mechanisms; Conduct workshops with customer to build strategy roadmap, product
roadmap, business models
- Project Management – Provided end to end project management consultancy services
- Work out solutions and build strategy document/ Work paper for customers
- Develop execution roadmap/ implementation plan for strategy roll out
- Marketing drive through Building contents on Digital and Fintech topics
- Write blogs on various industry trends, initiatives
We are looking at hiring of 2-3 Junior Consultants with experience of 2-4 years
Looking for Marketing resource in my team, to be based out of Mumbai.
Candidate should have a flair for writing and keen eye for editing.
Academic qualification(s) required: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in English literature, Journalism or PR
Exp.: 2-5 years’ experience in marketing communications
– Content development / Editing content for Presentations, white-papers, key messages, feature stories, Blogs, Factsheets, Speeches
– Working on website content and customer communications, SEO
– Develop all marketing collaterals